Xfce 4.6 BETA-3 (Tuco-Tuco) Released

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Thu Jan 15 06:57:56 CET 2009

Stephan Arts wrote:

> Hello people,
>
> I am pleased to announce the release of Xfce 4.6 BETA-3.
>
> Just like with the previous BETA, this release comes with a lot of
> bugfixes but is not expected to be 100% stable. This is why we want to
> encourage you to test this release to it's limits and tell us what
> breaks.

xfce4-panel is broken on FreeBSD:

launcher-exec.c: In function `launcher_exec_on_screen':
launcher-exec.c:460: error: `environ' undeclared (first use in this function)
launcher-exec.c:460: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
launcher-exec.c:460: error: for each function it appears in.)

I've not investigated this further yet

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/