beta3?

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Jan 13 00:38:19 CET 2009

Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> We had a release schedule and plans that are months behind...

Yes, we did.  And we were too ambitious, and have a lack of manpower.
I'm not entirely sure why anyone ever thought that making a release
schedule would somehow make that consideration irrelevant.

The one person who actually thought he could devote sufficient time to
being release manager hasn't been able to complete releases in a timely
manner -- and I don't blame him, because I doubt anyone else would have
done better, and most probably would have done worse.

So... quit yer bitchin' and help with the releases if you want 'em to be
more on time ^_~.

	-b