Accommodation for FOSDEM

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 22:22:55 CET 2009

Hey

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 11:26 PM, Jannis Pohlmann <jannis at xfce.org> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I'm currently planning my trip FOSDEM. When I was in the US, I talked
> to Brian about an idea to have several of us stay in a room together to
> save some money. I just did a quick search for double hotel rooms in
> Brussels. Dunno if this URL will work for anyone else but me, but here
> is a list of rooms and prices.
>
>  http://tinyurl.com/8wb3ll
>
> There's only about one month left until FOSDEM, so it's kinda urgent, I
> guess. I suggest that we meet on IRC sometime this week to make plans.
> How about this Friday, 20 UTC?
>
> What do you think?

A bit late, I guess. My company is unlikely to fund my travel to
FOSDEM (received no answer yet), so I am not sure I can make it
(depends on the price for the train and hotel).

What's the current situation wrt hotels? Did you guys come to a
agreement for the rooms or the hotel (cheap if possible ^_~)?

Cheers,
Olivier.