Xfce 4.6.0 Released!!!

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Fri Feb 27 12:16:07 CET 2009

On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 11:14:28 +0100
Stephan Arts <stephan at xfce.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 11:06 AM, Nick Schermer
> <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:
> > We also need to update the bugzilla versions and milestone.
>
> Yuh, I already updated the milestones for 4.8 :-p
>
> http://wiki.xfce.org/releng/4.8/milestones

Well, I don't think we should make a schedule already, without even
thinking about what we want to achieve. But it's just a Wiki page, so
what. I'd probably not be too optimistic about how fast we can do
the release and rather say ten months than eight, but ... yeah.

I'll take some time the next days to think about my personal time
plans.

  - Jannis