Mousepad version

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:10:37 CET 2009

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Jannis Pohlmann <jannis at xfce.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:30:08 +0100
> Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I really want to do a maintainance release of mousepad together with
>> > 4.6. I know Nick wants to do independent releases of it and that's
>> > fine but right now there's no release we can use and people will
>> > miss it in the installers and stuff.
>> >
>> > So, I was finished preparing a tarball for mousepad 0.2.14 when
>> > suddenly someone told me that mousepad 0.2.14 was released along
>> > with 4.4.3. But ... trunk had version 0.2.13! Why do we have a
>> > branch xfce_4_4 and trunk and both are kinda refererring to the same
>> > codebase but with different versions?
>> >
>> > Nick, please clarify and tell me which version to use. Thankies.
>>
>> I think trunk, there were the last code changes, translations in trunk
>> seem also more up2date. Version bump to 0.2.16.
>
> Are you sure? The last release along with 4.4.3 seems to be have come
> from the xfce_4_4 branch (which also has 0.2.14 in configure.in.in) ...

svn is your friend here:

http://svn.xfce.org/index.cgi/xfce/mousepad/branches/xfce_4_4/configure.in.in?view=log

That was me.

I released 4.4.3 and got very confused to see that several packages
had never been branched for 4.4 (Thunar, Terminal and mousepad were
part of the broken packages that were never branched).

I created the branch and the new revision that includes several i18n updates.

Cheers,
Olivier.