Fwd: [Qt-interest] XFCE task list problem

Jens Luedicke perldude at xfce.org
Wed Feb 25 13:42:22 CET 2009

Hey Olivier,

I just found this mail on Qt-interest.

Jens

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Qt-interest] XFCE task list problem
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:03:37 +0100
From: Tibor Kiss <tibor at wiesen.at>
To: qt-interest at trolltech.com

Hi!

I have a small but annoying problem. My Qt app doesn't show up in the
task list of the XFCE task bar.
It's there in KDE, but I need to use the XFCE for the very lightweight
environment here.
You can find it with the ALT+TAB, but it should be there also among
the other apps in the task list.

I've tried to add icon to the app with setWindowIcon, but it doesn't help.
I've built my application without the developer, so no UI files or
whatever.

Somehow the QDevelop and Qt-Creator doesn't have this problem, but I
can't find the trick, that makes them appear :(
Does anyone have any guess?

Thanks
Tibor