4.6.0

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Fri Feb 20 22:09:32 CET 2009

Hi devs,

Mike Massonnet a écrit :
> Le Fri, 20 Feb 2009 20:35:56 +0100,
> Jannis Pohlmann <jannis at xfce.org> a écrit :
>
>> On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 20:30:45 +0100
>> Stephan Arts <stephan at xfce.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Shall we start the release-process?
>> Let's upload API docs and finish updating the entire website before we
>> start tagging. We can do tagging and releasing within 12-24 hours once
>> that is done.
>>
>>   - Jannis
>
> Mmhh, don't take it as a bad idea, but could you inform the i18n list
> asap (now) and delay the release one week?  Otherwise, tell in the i18n
> list that xfce 4.6 is due to very soon (this week end?) and that all
> new translations will enter 4.6.1 after that.

I don't think that it is necessary to warn the translators, they should
be aware of the upcoming release by now.

> Also, I need to ping Max so for the CC.  Are you ready to commit po
> files?

No, I'm starting to take in the pending translations tonight and will
continue tomorrow. Olivier just uncovered a new bug which could leave me
some time to finish adding the translations.

  If not I'll do it tomorrow in the afternoon?

I'll be on IRC as soon as I turn back from work at about 5PM if all goes
well.

   Is this timing
> valid for the tagging?
>
> Thanks