4.6.0

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 20:55:42 CET 2009

Le Fri, 20 Feb 2009 20:35:56 +0100,
Jannis Pohlmann <jannis at xfce.org> a écrit :

> On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 20:30:45 +0100
> Stephan Arts <stephan at xfce.org> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 7:05 PM, Stephan Arts <stephan at xfce.org>
> > wrote:

> > > Done, (r 29521)
> > >

> > The xfconf-query utf-8 bug is also fixed (though the bug #4622 is
> > still open, because nick might have a point which I want to
> > investigate further).
> >
> > Shall we start the release-process?
>
> Let's upload API docs and finish updating the entire website before we
> start tagging. We can do tagging and releasing within 12-24 hours once
> that is done.
>
>   - Jannis

Mmhh, don't take it as a bad idea, but could you inform the i18n list
asap (now) and delay the release one week?  Otherwise, tell in the i18n
list that xfce 4.6 is due to very soon (this week end?) and that all
new translations will enter 4.6.1 after that.

Also, I need to ping Max so for the CC.  Are you ready to commit po
files?  If not I'll do it tomorrow in the afternoon?  Is this timing
valid for the tagging?

Thanks
Mike