still missing icons?!

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Sat Feb 14 17:54:18 CET 2009

Oliver Lehmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> opening my desktop's context menu by clicking right on my desktop, shows
> me still missing icons for "Settings" "Accessories" and so on. Is my
> system missing something (icon-theme?) or will this gonna be fixed in
> xfce?

Will the final xfce 4.6 ship a complete icon theme or do I have to
install icons-tango together with xfce4 and tell all the users of my xfce
ports to manually switch from rodent to tango to get their icons?
Means - will xfce4 ship in a way which makes it useable regarding
look&feel?

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/