What to do with i18n.xfce.org?

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Tue Aug 18 00:12:40 CEST 2009

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 13:41:23 +0200
Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now Transifex is up and running, what are we going to do with the i18n
> wiki? Obviously it needs some updates and the stat scripts can be
> stopped, but how important is the information provided on the pages?
>
> The transifex installation support static pages* (for example
> https://translations.xfce.org/help/gettingstarted/), so we might want
> to move the data into a bunch of flat pages so all the translation
> info is covered by 1 website.

Just for the record: Due to limitations of Transifex,
http://translations.xfce.org now redirects to
https://translations.xfce.org. All contents from i18n.xfce.org/wiki/
have been moved to wiki.xfce.org/translations/ and i18n.xfce.org
forwards to it.

We probably want to add a link to wiki.xfce.org/translations/ on the
Transifex front page. Need to look into that.

  - Jannis