XFC module.xml

Brian J. Tarricone brian at tarricone.org
Sun Aug 16 06:29:39 CEST 2009

On 08/15/2009 12:27 PM, Bo Lorentsen wrote:
> Hi ...
>
> While trying to use the new GIT setup, I have some problems creating a
> module.xml file.
>
> http://git.xfce.org/bindings/xfc/tree/module.xml
>
> The file above, looks right. I even tried xmllint --valid that only
> comment on a missing DTD :
>
> module.xml:6: validity error : Validation failed: no DTD found !
>         xmlns="http://usefulinc.com/ns/doap#">
>
> What have I done wrong ?

Looks like your file is ok, but Mike checked in a bad module.xml file
for xfmpc which killed my (crappy) script (that doesn't do proper error
checking) that generates the cgit repos list.

Sorry about that!  I fixed my script, at least, and now it reads your
file correctly (with a bunch of others that didn't get picked up either).

	-brian