Ohloh update

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 20:45:42 CEST 2009

2009/8/12 Brian J. Tarricone <brian at tarricone.org>:
> Wow, you actually went and did all that manually?  Heh, you have more
> patience than I do.  I emailed them yesterday to ask if there's a way we
> can mass delete and mass add enlistments.

Removing is actually quite fast and I only added the core modules, so
I guess other people will start adding goodies and other stuff they
care about.

Nick

PS. and I was driven by frustration. because the lxde folks claimed
they had more developer (seen from the ohloh stats) while our stats
were not updated since dec 2008. So that required some fixing ;-).