git migration is done (sorta)

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Aug 11 22:48:32 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I just migrated the goodies repository, and with that, all modules from
SVN are now in git.  There are a few outstanding items, of course, but
they're minor.

--> What this means for you <--

If you are a goodies developer (or any other developer who does not have
a ssh account), you will need to go to:
https://foo-projects.org/node/3
... and fill out the form.  Yes, again, I'm sorry.  This time, you
*must* include a ssh public key, which is what you'll be using initially
to commit.

If you are on our translations team, you will not have direct commit
access to the repository anymore.  Jannis is working on setting up a
Transifex instance at https://translations.xfce.org/, and when that's
done, he'll send details on how to log in and use it.

More information about how we use git.xfce.org is available here:

http://wiki.xfce.org/dev/howto/git

I'll be updating that page as I think of more things to add to it.
Please read it *in its entirety* if you will be a git committer.  If you
have any questions, feel free to send mail to xfce4-dev at xfce.org and/or
xfce-i18n at xfce.org about it (I'll attempt to follow these two at least).

	-brian