[Goodies-dev] git migration

Brian J. Tarricone brian at tarricone.org
Tue Aug 11 21:12:42 CEST 2009

On 08/11/2009 05:52 AM, Nick Schermer wrote:
> For the doap file of the libraries libxfce4util, gui4 and
> xfce4-settings, do we want to add multiple maintainers, or a single
> one like this:
>
>   <maintainer>
>     <foaf:Person>
>       <foaf:name>Xfce Development Team</foaf:name>
>       <foaf:mbox>xfce-bugs at xfce.org</foaf:mbox>
>       <gnome:userid>xfce (or something else)</gnome:userid>
>     </foaf:Person>
>   </maintainer>

Just for everyone else's benefit:  I updated this on the wiki.  Please
only use a single <maintainer> element, and you should put the name of
the actual maintainer.  If we don't really have one, we can do things
like "Xfce Development Team", but I don't really like that.  (And please
don't use xfce-bugs@ as the email!)

If there are several active devs or former devs you want to credit, use
one or more <developer> elements.

(My script to extract maintainer info isn't particularly reliable as to
which maintainer it'll pick if you have more than one maintainer, so
this is the way to go.)

	-brian