Mount, unmount and eject removable devices

Jordi Pujol jordipujolp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 07:45:31 CEST 2009

A Dilluns, 10 d'agost de 2009 21:48:02, Yves-Alexis Perez va escriure:
> On lun, 2009-08-10 at 20:55 +0200, Jordi Pujol wrote:
> > I was testing the XFCE desktop for a Live distribution.
> > and noticed that the options to mount, unmount and eject removable
> > devices are not shown in a logical behaviour, that should be:
> > when is mounted: ummount
> > and if the device is not mounted: mount or eject
>
> Isn't that the case already?

No,

now when is mounted, the eject option is shown,

and when is not mounted, the option is mount

Attached is a screen snapshot of the actual options shown in the desktop popup
menu for a mounted cdrom device

--
Jordi Pujol

Live never endng Tale