libxfce4ui dialogs stuff

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 14:19:19 CEST 2009

2009/8/8 Brian J. Tarricone <brian at tarricone.org>:
> Hey Nick,
>
> Porting xfdesktop to libxfce4ui... for xfce_message_dialog(),
> XFCE_BUTTON_TYPE_MIXED replaces XFCE_CUSTOM_STOCK_BUTTON, right?

Mm no, you can use GTK_STOCK_CLOSE, GTK_RESPONSE_CLOSE directly without using
a XFCE_BUTTON_TYPE_*, so first_button_text accepts either
XFCE_BUTTON_TYPE_MIXED,
XFCE_BUTTON_TYPE_PIXBUF or a stock id. Duno if that's really handy tho, could
simply add a XFCE_BUTTON_TYPE_STOCK again but it's shorter for dialogs
with only stock
buttons.

> And I've noticed the order of args after it has changed from (label,
> stock_id, response_id) to (stock_id, label, response_id).  Is that right?

For XFCE_BUTTON_TYPE_MIXED yeah, was not intentional, could swap that.

Nick