Thunar GIO testing

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Mon Aug 3 01:03:43 CEST 2009

Hey all,

I hereby encourange everyone to try out the migration-to-gio branch of
thunar and report issues back to me. It's not completely ready for trunk
yet but it's working pretty well for me now. If you encounter any bugs,
please file them on bugzilla.xfce.org against Thunar and the
'migration-to-gio' version.

I'm not sure the bugzilla version are used correctly here but it'll
help separating old/trunk bugs from bugs from the branch.

So, let's test hell out of it so that we can soon move it into trunk
and hopefully perform a new release some time.

Thanks,
Jannis