Community of Xfce here in Brazil

Thiago Avelino thiagoavelinoster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 17:43:46 CEST 2009

I ask the following in the translation help translate the site itself
and Xfce xfce.org (new text and what has not translated this case will
be).

2009/4/23 Og Maciel <ogmaciel at gnome.org>:
> On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Thiago Avelino
> <thiagoavelinoster at gmail.com> wrote:
>> We can take care of the translation without problem but what I'm
>> wanting to organize in xfce.org is the Brazilian community.
>
> Not to split hairs, but I also understood what Jannis already
> mentioned, which were:
>
> 1) You wanted to have a subdomain for the web pages
> 2) You want to set up a mirror.
>
> My reply was related to the first point. Speaking of translations, can
> we talk off line about your ideas for translating the web site? I do
> all the reviews and commits for the Xfce and Goodies packages and I'd
> like to be involved with the web translations so to maintain the
> translations using the same standards.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Og B. Maciel
>
> omaciel at foresightlinux.org
> ogmaciel at gnome.org
> ogmaciel at ubuntu.com
>
> GPG Keys: D5CFC202
>
> http://www.ogmaciel.com (en_US)
> http://blog.ogmaciel.com (pt_BR)

att.

Thiago Avelino
Programador | SysAdmin
Linux User: #484673
Asterisk User: #63483
Digium User: D1039273
São Paulo - SP / Brasil
LSB Certification | LPI Certification | RHCE Certification
www.avelino.us | www.centos-br.org

Linkedin | linkedin.com/in/thiagoavelinoster
Twitter | twitter.com/thiagoavelinost
JustinTV | justin.tv/thiagoavelino