git migration

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Wed Apr 22 00:06:34 CEST 2009

Omari Stephens wrote:
> Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> ::snip? SNIP!::
>> The page is locked (except for me, Jannis, Stephan, and Nick[1]).  I
>> want most discussion to take place on the ML.  Those of you with edit
 >
> As far as I can tell, all discussion seems to be taking place on the
> wiki, among those with edit permissions.

Heh, that's funny.  I actually hadn't realised people had been editing
it until you just said so.  I was wondering why no one (aside from you)
had replied.

>  It's hard to tell if any of
> you have even read my message about repo.

Yes, we have, but we're all very busy and have limited time.  Reading
about and evaluating a new tool takes time and effort.  I opened the
page when I saw your original email and skimmed it, but I haven't had
time to look at it.  Patience.

> I mean, pardon my frustration, but even though I choose to spend most of
> my time elsewhere, I still care about this project, and I still try to
> participate where I think I can help.  If you say there's going to be a
> discussion, please make it so we're not shouting into the void.

I suggest you calm down and chill out.

	-b