application switcher theming?

Simon Steinbeiß simon.steinbeiss at elfenbeinturm.at
Sat Apr 11 13:42:14 CEST 2009

Hi again,

Thanks a bunch! I also managed to set a background-image using bg_pixmap[NORMAL], so the
app-switcher is really according to my taste now.

Still, it's a pity that the icon-size is not configurable...
So if I would like to play with that would it be sufficient to recompile xfwm4 with
"#define WIN_ICON_SIZE 48" changed in tabwin.c or would that result in a big mess (I'm
not very good with reading c-code...)?

Anyways, thanks again for your support!
Simon