[Xfce4-commits] r27985 - in xfcalendar/trunk: . src

juha kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Tue Sep 30 08:18:31 CEST 2008

Yves-Alexis Perez kirjoitti:

> I'm not sure all distrib put timezone informations in /etc/timezone.
> That's the case on Debian (and derivative I guess) but (I'll check
> later) not on Fedora/Red-Hat and maybe other. Not talking about BSD
> stuff.

True. It does not work on all distros.
Unfortunately there is no standard way to find out the distro
nor to do this.

But this patch does not make it any worse for them as it then
defaults to "floating", which was the default for all distros
before the patch.

I happen to use Ubuntu, so this works for me. If anybody tells me
more ways of finding this, it is now easy to add.

/Juha