Thank you for your help!

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Thu Sep 11 08:35:21 CEST 2008

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:28:13 +0200, samuel
<samuel.verstraete at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 10:30 PM, Nick Schermer
> <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Ouch I should register a PayPal account too, it sounds like making
> > easy money ^_^ (just kidd'n here, gives me some kind of different
> > view on the Xfce community too).
>
> easy money and the chicks for free! \o/

Haha.

Maybe it's time to rethink about a donation system for Xfce?

I think there are more people who want to give something back and might
be some of them want to do this by donating some money.
But on xfce.org there is nothing mentioned about all this and so people
probably won't donate.

Regards,
Enrico