Thank you for your help!

jesse r chaotic_focus at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 21:16:21 CEST 2008

wow if i had known that was still going on I would have helped ... but i'm happy that you got it now .... can't live without a system ... i remember when mine went down i was lost until i got my new one .... i do have a question thou ... sorta unrelated ..... but whats the "best"
 make now ... it was toshebia a while back but ... i was planing on getting Ltop but .... there's so much crap out there ... I would also like to thank the people that have been helping me ..... i'm getting there is kinda a long process and finding time is hard ... but one of these days i'll do something productive ...

thanx everyone, including thouse of you that are not part of the team but are on the maling list ... you know who you are :)

Jesse R.