blog.xfce.org updates

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Thu Sep 4 23:50:53 CEST 2008

Hey all,

I installed a Wordpress plugin on blog.xfce.org that allows me to
syndicate other blogs and mix them in with the Xfce blogs we host.  If
you have an Xfce-related blog, or are Xfce-related yourself and have a
blog where you write about techie/programming/OSS stuff, please let me
know and I can add your feed.  Please make it somewhat narrow -- if you
have a 'programming' or 'xfce' category or tag, it's best if you give me
a feed URL that filters out other posts.

In addition, I finally updated Wordpress to the latest release.  Someday
maybe I (or Nick) will get around to updating the look of the site to
match xfce.org and the others.

	-brian