HelloAgain()

jesse r chaotic_focus at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 3 04:24:54 CEST 2008

ok so i'm at a point now where i can problly help with little things if there is any ....... i'm currenly making the menu-editor code more readable it seems to jump between 2 differant styles ... i was going to make it more unform ... probally take me a while  once i'm done where dose it go to be looked over all of us i would guess ... but should i send to to some certain person .... sry i could probally find all this in the docs .... but if someone knows and cares to tell me thanx ......

Jesse R