Xarchiver 0.5.0rc1 released

Giuseppe Torelli colossus73 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 18:03:21 CET 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 5:40 PM, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> As already mentioned I also think this Gmail comparison isn't really
> suitable or at least not necessary. As Stephan said why should do the
> same bad (IMO) things as others?

Because I don't think it's wrong to hardcode the name and eventually
the website of a person who kindly donated to the development of
Xarchiver inside Xarchiver itself. To prevent damages the submenu
items will not be clickable.

> I'm not against the 'Thanks to' list at all but I think this really
> should appear in the Help menu or in the About dialog.
> It really looks very strange next to the Help menu in the main menu.

Ok,ok I will move this inside the Help menu.

Thanks to everybody for this nice criticism.

--
Colossus
Xarchiver, a Linux GTK+2 only archive manager - http://xarchiver.xfce.org