Xarchiver 0.5.0rc1 released

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 29 13:20:29 CET 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 29.10.2008, 07:56 +0100 schrieb Giuseppe Torelli:
> On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 11:19 PM, Christoph Wickert
> <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > What other menu items do you plan?
>
> The name and an eventual URL of the people who donate will be added
> then. Clicking on it will open the web browser at the URL specified by
> the donator.

IMO adding webpages that you have no control over is very dangerous.
What if a website publishes extremist political statements? What if you
get a donation from a so called "child lovers" group? Are you going to
link to a pedophile's forum then?

I'd be running Windows if I wanted to use adware.

Regards,
Christoph