Don't touch keyboard setup

Bernhard Walle bernhard.walle at gmx.de
Sun Oct 19 10:25:10 CEST 2008

* Christian Dywan [2008-10-18 23:35]:

> Imho thx != ok here. ;)
>
> In other words, just a personal note, you should really invest the time
> to type out a "Thank you" if you mean it. Otherwise - to me - it looks
> like it didn't bother you that much afterall.

Sorry, I didn't think that this could understood that way.

I use Xfce now for at least 4 years, starting with Betas of version
4.0. I really like it. I can do my work, it looks very nice and it
doesn't get into the way. And I like the developers for doing a great
job here. I like the development model (it's released when it's done,
not when some marketing guy said it's time for a new version, when I
look at KDE4 I can get that impression ...) and I like that bug reports
are taken serious and fixed. I like the mailing list, nobody gets
flamed like that's the case in other open source projects. It's in fact
one of the best open source projects.

Thanks all the developers!

Regards,
Bernhard