Don't touch keyboard setup

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Sat Oct 18 10:31:10 CEST 2008

David Mohr wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 5:21 PM, Bernhard Walle <bernhard.walle at gmx.de> wrote:
>> * Olivier Fourdan [2008-10-18 00:06]:
>>> Disable support for xklavier in xfce4-settings
>> Well, I don't find the option. In the keyboard settings I can select a
>> keyboard model and layout, but where can I disable that?
>
> It is a compile time option. You need to rebuild the xfce4-settings package.
>
> ~David

Maybe its an idea to make this option available for the end user,
without the need for manually recompiling. I for one would like to have
control over my settings without the need to recompile.

Are there more people that do not like to recompile packages to disable
some functionality?

Best regards,

Jelle