[Xfce4-commits] r28227 - xfcalendar/trunk/tz_convert

juha kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Tue Oct 14 07:32:28 CEST 2008

Brian J. Tarricone kirjoitti:
> Actually -- while we're in the middle of doing a release, it would be
> helpful not to make ANY changes that aren't related to getting the
> release out the door...  at least not unless you've talked to the
> release manager and confirmed that the package for your module is done
> and tested, and won't need to be updated again.
>
> 	-b
>
> Stephan Arts wrote:
>
>> Juha,
>>
>> Please re-add the -svn tag to your version number on next commit ;-)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Stephan

Yep, this module is not actually part of the release.
I just (mis)use svn as a backup storage space for
this new code. It is not compiled as part of the release.
I was not expecting it to cause problems, sorry for that.

Perhaps it is clearer if I remove it from svn totally and
put it back only after Xfce 4.6 has been released. (And
just hope that my disk does not break before that...)

Juha