xfce 4.6 background color/image

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 15:00:09 CEST 2008

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 10:54 AM, Jari Rahkonen
<jari.rahkonen at pp1.inet.fi> wrote:
> The contrast of very bright windows on a very dark and muted background
> is a bit harsh on the eyes. It does look clean, but I wouldn't use it
> for daily work, unless I develop a liking for headaches.

I've been using it for weeks and no headache problem whatsoever. BTW,
we are talking about the *background* which is is covered by windows
99.99 of the time (and if not, then I can hardly believe that this is
causing you headaches while *working* :þ )

Cheers,
Olivier.