[Xfce4-commits] r28874 - libxfcegui4/trunk/libxfcegui4

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 11:51:35 CET 2008

2008/11/21 Brian J. Tarricone <bjt23 at cornell.edu>:
> What is the reason for this change?  That's a huge code change for what
> should be a one-line g_markup_escape_text().  Please revert; before RC1  is
> not the time for big changes like this without good reason.

To be honest, I was about to commit the change you said but committed a
wrong copy of my branch, so this ended up in trunk... Didn't revert it
because it is actually better code since it uses GtkMessageDialog instead of
building our own dialog (and see it anyone complained ^_^).

Anyway, reverted.

Nick