Projects in xfce repos, ehm...

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 21:57:25 CET 2008

So basically a modular desktop is a collection of goodies... hmmm.

Appart from /me not seeing the benefit of moving some core (in a way,
we all _use_ it, not that some other 'core' app depends on it) apps to
the goodies repo, i'd say keep terminal and orage in xfce.

Xfce-trigger-launcher is still compatible with the panel, so move it
to goodies.

For the other apps i really don't care where they are and probably a
better question would be: does it matter if they are in goodies or
xfce while they are still maintained?

Nick