FOSDEM ideas

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Tue Nov 18 11:58:43 CET 2008

Hey,

I don't really qualify as a core dev at the moment, but I would like
to come.  Unfortunately, at this time I can't really say if it will be
possible.

2008/11/17 Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com>:
> 2008/11/15 Jannis Pohlmann <jannis at xfce.org>:
>> Considering that many of us live in Western Europe quite close to
>> Belgium I'm really optimistic that we can make this happen. So ... what
>> do you think?
>
> I think I'll be there. If I'm there, I could do a future preview of
> the 4.8 panel.

Cool. That could start a new tradition:  I did a talk on my panel
ideas for xfce 4.<something> (4.0? later?) in our first FOSDEM devroom
in 2005.

--
        Jasper