Update from 4.4.2 to 4.5.91

Andreas Büsching crunchy at bitkipper.net
Fri Nov 7 09:19:33 CET 2008

Hi all,

Yesterday I removed the XFCE 4.4.2 packages from my Debian Sid notebook
and compiled the current beta version.

First of all: Great job!

Styles, background, shortcuts everything still works as I've configured
it before.

While compiling the components I stumbled across a few compiling
problems depending on the enabled options during configuration:

- xfce4-settings

  + When I enabled libxklavier support I get the compiler error in
attachment libxklavier.error

  + What about XF86misc support? I could find a way to enable ... not
that I know what it woudl do ;-)

- xfce-power-manager:

  + I could not find the package ghal-0 on Debian Sid. Where can I find
this lib?

- xfce4-terminal:

  + I can't compile the terminal from trunk. See attachment terminal.error

crunchy

--
Essen vertreibt den Hunger,
Lernen vertreibt die Dummheit.