suspend/hibernate support in xfce4-session

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Sat Nov 1 14:44:18 CET 2008

Le samedi 01 novembre 2008 à 02:59 -0700, Brian J. Tarricone a écrit :
> Hi all,

Hi Brian,

> I just committed suspend/hibernate support for xfce4-session, based on
> a patch from Xubuntu (recently updated by Michael Casadevall).  I can't
> test this myself (susp/hibernate doesn't work on my laptop), so please
> give it a quick test if you can before beta2.

suspend and hibernate work here but shows this error message when it
resumes even though it did suspend, hibernate and resume properly:

*TITLE*Shutdown Failed

Failed to suspend session

Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application
did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply,
the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.