[T-DOSE] Technical Dutch Open Source Event 2008

Stephan Arts stephan at xfce.org
Tue May 20 09:25:38 CEST 2008

Hi,

As some of you might know, I have been to the Dutch Ubuntu Release
Party this weekend. This was a big success since I found a fresh
volunteer to take care of the Dutch translations.

When I was there, I received a flyer for the T-DOSE[0], the Technical
Dutch Open Source Event. At the Fontys Hogeschool in Eindhoven. This
is being held at the 25th and 26th of Oktober. Stands and
developer-rooms there are free-of-charge, but there is 'limited'
capacity.

My Question: Is anyone interested to go there?

Gr,
Stephan

[0] http://www.t-dose.org