Fwd: [Xfce4-commits] commit patch to xfce4-panel

Stephan Arts stephan at xfce.org
Sat May 10 11:15:47 CEST 2008

Not quite the right mailing-list.

-
Stephan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: joy zhao <yanhwizhao at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, May 10, 2008 at 10:46 AM
Subject: [Xfce4-commits] commit patch to xfce4-panel
To: xfce4-commits at xfce.org

hi,
  I'd commit a patch for xfce4-panel, however,  I don't know  whom
exactly I should send this mail to .  So I just send it to this
address. If it's no t a proper way, can anyone kindly enough let me
know ? Thanks!

 This patch is to add a show/hide button on panel, which, when
clicked, will toggle panel's show/hide status, and for example, have
panel hide to left corner or bottom corner.
  users can choose whether to have this button on panel in panel
property dialog.

The attachment is my patch.

YanZhao