Status of xfburn

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Sat Mar 29 15:26:48 CET 2008

What's the status of xfburn?

I see it's had some cleanups in SVN for newer libisofs but it'd be nice
if there was a release of recent SVN that was blessed by pollux/Xfce
devs.

I'd love to put a version of it that uses the new libburnia into Debian
but I'd rather not use an SVN snapshot if I can avoid it.

Simon.

--
oOoOo   '<blitz> pasque toutes les erreurs possible je crois que   oOoOo
 oOoOo                j'y ai eu droit :)' #parinux                oOoOo