gsoc results

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Tue Mar 18 09:39:10 CET 2008

Hey,

Am Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:55:08 -0700
schrieb "Brian J. Tarricone" <bjt23 at cornell.edu>:

> Hey guys,
>
> As some of you probably already noticed, we did not get accepted as a
> mentoring org for GSoC this year.  Ah well.  I'll see about asking
> why we didn't get accepted.

Yeah, crap. I just took a look at the ideas page of the accepted
organizations. Most of the ideas were more concrete and described in
detail. Maybe that's it.
In case you can find out anything, I'd be glad to hear about it.

> There's always next year if anyone has the motivation and time to
> apply for us.

Yup, we'll see. Thanks for the work you put into this during the past
weeks, Brian.

  - Jannis