About the XFCE Panel (XFCE - Xfce Panel - IconBox & Task Lists)

Stephan Arts stephan at xfce.org
Thu Mar 13 13:58:38 CET 2008

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 10:48 AM, Kimat Boven <skimat at gmail.com> wrote:
> Report on the places to post and or read proposals/wishes/enhancements
>
> http://xfce.wikia.com/wiki/Wish_List
> < seams to be outdated but has it's share of interresting/\innovative ideas
>  http://wiki.xfce.org/wish_list
> <as previous usefull for it's structural organisation, lacks image upload
> but links are possible
> http://bugzilla.xfce.org/
>  <a bit more procedures, as it requires a resgistration that can be usefull
> to identify ideas and their posters, lacks the ability to sea what has
> already been posted and a structural trea // xfce structure

Ok, except that nobody reads wikia... you are right.
But this is the xfce4-dev m/l, everybody knows already.

To be more precise... some of us maintain the two latter components...

With all your good intentions, please idle along for the time being...
At least until you get an idea what the hell you're talking about. And
don't bother us with any information we already know.

-
Stephan