xfce svn repo cleanup

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Mar 4 09:58:24 CET 2008

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:02:52 -0800 Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> I'd like to clean up the main Xfce SVN repository so it only contains
> current modules that we consider in the core distribution.

Ok, obviously I didn't get to this over the weekend as I planned (like
so many other things...).  I just moved the following to a new
xfce-archive repo:

xfce4-iconbox
xfce4-systray
xfce4-themes
xfce4-toys
xffm
xffm-icons

Yes, I did a svn dump/filter and import, so all the history is
maintained.  The new repo is here:
http://svn.xfce.org/svn/xfce-archive/

It's effectively read-only at this point, which I think is how it
should be.  If at some point anyone wants to resurrect one of these
modules (though there's really no reason to), they should be moved
elsewhere.  Feel free to object if you think there's a compelling
reason to have it read/write.

I'll work on some of the other modules I want to move later this week...

	-brian