Thunar / libexo: detailed view

Rain Viigipuu rain.viigipuu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 16:19:04 CET 2008

Hi

> So I'll add another consideration:
> - Should the parent folder context menu be shown at right click at locations
> as specified by 1, 2 or 3?

I think it should. I can deal with this a bit weird behavior of rubber
band selection and drag-drop files (have to click the file to select
it, and then click again to drag it). But its far more frequent
situation, where I want to create a new folder via context menu or
paste something, and I don't have a place to make the right click to
make it happen.

It sounds a bit more convenient, that the filename + icon can be used
for dragging and other line can be used for rubber banding - calling
context menu or something like that.

Just my opinion about the matter
Rain