libxfcegui4 install error without gladeui

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Sat Jun 28 09:47:24 CEST 2008

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:28:28 -0700, "Brian J. Tarricone"
<bjt23 at cornell.edu> wrote:

> Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
>
> > I guess we could just have a --with-libglade-module-path option to
> > configure so you could override it yourself.  Duh, that's simple
> > enough. Silly me.
>
> Done and checked in.  Give it a try.

Great, works fine here together with LIBGLADE_MODULE_PATH.
/me is a happy Xfce user again :D.

> Should probably do something similar for libgladeui's
> module/pixmap/catalog paths, but it can wait.  Just
> --disable-libgladeui for now if it's a problem.

Maybe that's not necessary as the libgladeui isn't needed for normal
users. And if libgladeui is not installed, there is no need to change
anything.

Regards,
Enrico