patch for xfce4-session waiting for review

Biju Chacko botsie at xfce.org
Tue Jun 10 07:15:30 CEST 2008

Cody A.W. Somerville wrote:

> I don't think that sort of attitude is conducive to forming positive and
> mutually beneficial relationships. It seems pretty low to reject or
> ignore *work* which is of benefit because of who wrote it when Xfce4
> struggles so openly with a lack of man power. As I'm sure Jani reads
> this list, maybe you could offer him an apology for being so rude?

Personally, I always thought it was a good thing that a distro dev tried
to co-ordinate with upstream. We see too little of that IMHO.
Admittedly, there was some amount of friction -- but heck, that happens
within the dev team occasionally too!

OTOH, you gotta get used to people being mean on mailing lists --
especially on the Xfce lists where a lot of people don't speak English
natively and may inadvertently be rude. Shit happens -- get used to it. :-)

IAC, good to see you here Cody -- I hope it'll ensure that Xubuntu will
continue to be one of the better options for people who want to use Xfce.

-- b