xfburn call for translations, new release coming up very soon

David Mohr damailings at mcbf.net
Thu Jul 10 22:26:08 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,
following Og's advice I am giving notice that we are going to make a
small bugfix release of xfburn. The fix is very small, and already
done, but I want to use the opportunity to give anyone interested in
translating xfburn a day or two to update the po files. If you are
working on a translation, please shoot me a short notice so that I can
estimate how long I should wait before a new release.



P.S. I try to keep the German translation up-to-date, but I since I
never use any Linux programs in German, I would not mind someone
having a second look over it and correcting my likely bad sounding
translations ;-)

More information about the Xfce4-dev mailing list