Xfconf troubles

samuel samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 13:49:06 CEST 2008

complaining about stability or lacking features of software you pulled
from a development repository.... what did you expect??? what should
we do? develop in a closed repository and only release what actually
works? none of the issues you described sound critical or
interesting... and will (most likely) be fixed once a release is
due...