xfcerc vs gkeyfile

Stephan Arts stephan at xfce.org
Mon Jan 14 13:05:06 CET 2008

On Jan 14, 2008 11:57 AM, Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:
> We could switch to GKeyFile internally, but we will face a lot of
> small problems (const gchar* vs. gchar* for example). That said,
> XfceRc never had any real problems and is damn fast, so why change
> things that work well?

Well, loading yet another library for just this purpose seems rather silly.

I'll change it for ristretto, since xfce4util is only a dependancy
because of xfcerc there.

I proposed this to bring the redundancy under your attention. If you
are alright with keeping it, thats alright with me. :)

> And, as Jannis already said, enough other important stuff to do.

Point taken :)