New mixer

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Wed Jan 9 13:57:40 CET 2008

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 06:26:33 +0100, Jannis Pohlmann <jannis at xfce.org>
wrote:

> Hey,
>
> probably for the last time before the mixer (hopefully) becomes part
> of Xfce: another update. The mixer now remembers the last window size
> and selected sound card, but most importantly: you can now define
> which controls you want to be visible.
And this doesn't work here.
After starting the mixer, I get a message in the center of the screen
saying "No controls are marked as visible". No problem, so I used
Select Controls to choose the ones I want to see. Closed the dialog but
there are still no controls. I repeated it a few times, even with
restarting the mixer but no luck.
Console output is:
** (xfce4-mixer:13592): DEBUG: Adding sound card: SBLive! Value
[CT4832] (Alsa mixer)

(xfce4-mixer:13592): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_grab_default:
assertion `GTK_WIDGET_CAN_DEFAULT (widget)' failed

Gtk is 2.12.1
Glib is 2.14.3
GStreamer* is 0.10.15
(Debian Lenny)

Regards,
Enrico

P.S.: Don't wonder about the old sound card, my on-board sound card died
some time ago and I needed a quick replacement ;-).