xfce svn repo cleanup

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Wed Feb 27 03:02:52 CET 2008

Hi all,

I'd like to clean up the main Xfce SVN repository so it only contains
current modules that we consider in the core distribution.  To that end,
I also want to create another repository, 'xfce-archive', or possibly
'xfce-obsolete'.  So, something like this would happen:

pyxfce -> goodies
squeeze -> goodies
xarchiver -> goodies
xfburn -> goodies
xfc -> ?? (leave it?)
xfce4 -> ?? (maybe leave it, maybe create a new 'xfce3' repo)
xfce4-iconbox -> xfce-obsolete
xfce4-perl -> goodies or kelnos
xfce4-systray -> xfce-obsolete
xfce4-terminal -> goodies?  Will Eduard still work on this?
xfce4-themes -> xfce-obsolete
xfce4-toys -> xfce-obsolete
xfce4-trigger-launcher -> xfce-obsolete
xffm -> xfce-obsolete
xffm-icons -> xfce-obsolete
xfmedia -> goodies or kelnos

I can also create per-user repositories (like my 'kelnos' repository) if
  Danny/JF/Giuseppe/Stephan want to put their projects in there instead
of goodies.

Thoughts?  Objections?  If no one has issues with this, I'll probably
start the move this coming weekend.

	-brian